Virtual Court to Court Cycle
Law firms compete!
Pro bono week 2020 (2-6 November)
£1000 fundraising target
£10 registration fee*
Sign up now to take advantage of the early bird £10 registration special until September 30
How many miles can your staff cycle in 8hrs? Race against competing law firms to see who can cycle the furthest to win the event!
As the competition moves from firm to firm across pro bono week, Support Through Court will track how many of their court services have been reached across England and Wales.
Benefits of getting involved:
- Increase community spirit and collaboration
- Promote your corporate responsibility through Support Through Courts social media platforms
- Support Through Court will send you a welcome pack including how to set up your fundraising page
- Receive support from the Support Through Court Fundraising team: ideas to reach your target
- Raise enough funds to support 40 people alone in court
Requirements of your firm:
- Pay a £10 registration fee and do your best to reach the £1000 target
- Set up your Virgin Money Giving site
- You need to fill eight hours of cycling so get a team together and decide how long each person will cycle for (times do not need to be evenly split but should not exceed 8 hours in total)
- Source prizes for participants achieving the greatest distance or winning department cyclists (or use Support Through Court certificate templates)
How participants take part:
- Inform the firm how long you plan to cycle for
- If doing an actual cycle - Track your distance using a tracking application of your choice such as Strava (please adhere to Government social distancing measures)
- If using a private gym bike – snap a picture of how many miles you have achieved in your allotted time (we are trusting people not to cheat and use pre-done mileage!)
- Submit evidence of distance achieved
- Send us your photos!
For more information please email email@example.com