Access to Justice and how the Legal Tech community can help
On Tuesday 19th November, our panel of experts will explore the recent developments in the Legal tech space and discuss how these changes can be utilised as a force for good, helping to ensure better access to justice.
We are delighted to have the input of Lord Michael Briggs, Justice of the Supreme Court, Deputy Head of Civil Justice of England and Wales & Author of the Briggs Review, who will offer an overview on the current landscape.
Guests will have the opportunity to hear from:
- Lord Briggs of Westbourne, Justice of the Supreme Court and Author of the Briggs Review
- His Honour Judge Graham Robinson, Designated Civil Judge Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Catherine Bamford, BamLegal
- Rebecca Roffe, CMS
- Matthew Pennington, Unconventional Legal Events
- Emily MacLoud, Just:Access
- Daniel Hoadley, ICLR
- Emily Gilbourne, Support Through Court
- Chair: Louise Glover, The University of Sheffield
Details for the event are as follows:
- Date/Time: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 8:00 registration for 8:15 start - 10:00 am close
- CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP, 1 South Quay, Victoria Quays, Sheffield, S2, 5SY
- Ticket Price: £25 - all ticket sales will go directly to supporting Sheffield clients
- Contact: email@example.com
A continental breakfast will be served upon arrival. *Please make us aware of any dietary requirements*
There will also be a chance for guests to partake in a Q and A
Parking is not available on site. The NCP car park on Blonk Street is a 4 min walk and other local parking is available.
Click here to purchase tickets