We also work in synergy with external agencies to reduce duplication to ensure a smoother journey through the courts for our clients. When needed, our volunteers signpost clients to organisations offering free legal advice or specialised support on topics such as domestic violence, debt, and housing.
Links provided on our website are for your convenience. It does not imply reliability or endorsement by us, and we accept no liability in respect of the content.
Information about going to court
General advice and support services
Online resources for going to court
- Find a Family Mediator
- FNF Both Parents Matter Cymru - A Wales based charity helping parents and grandparents with child contact problems
- Families Need Fathers - because both parents matter. A UK charity supporting parents and grandparents with contact problems and retaining meaningful relationships with their children following parental separation.
- National Family Mediation - Help families in conflict, especially those divorcing or separating
- Only Dads/ Only Mums - A national on-line support and signposting service for parents who are going through a separation or divorce
- Parents Accused - For parents and carers within complex care proceedings which involve allegations of physical abuse
- Resolution - Resolution's 6,500 members are family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes.
- Social Service and Family Court Help - A forum to help people understand the processes surrounding social services and Family Courts
- The Association for Shared Parenting - promotes the right of children to the nurture and love of both parents after separation or divorce and to encourage and support parent in the fulfilment of that right
- Women's Aid - Women's Aid is a national charity working to end domestic abuse against women and children.
Legal aid and court fees
Connecting the community and improving access to justice