Our dedicated fundraising team are well equipped to support you and your organisation in building tailored partnerships to meet your strategic objectives. You will receive:
- Exclusive events: you will have access to our calendar of diverse and engaging events
- Specialist knowledge: we can host talks and debates on the issues facing litigants in person
- Volunteering opportunities: we will tailor opportunities to your staff’s interests
- Making an impact in your local community: help people facing court alone and increase access to justice.
As a small but expanding charity, all the support we receive has a real impact on people facing court alone. The support of the legal profession is hugely important. We are very grateful to the solicitors’ firms, barristers’ chambers, law schools and universities and professional organisations who donate to us. Get in touch with email@example.com, or call Carmen O'Loughlin on 0207 947 6358 to discuss further.
Become a Partner
Our Partners are a new network of responsible businesses that invest in their community to improve access to justice. For a yearly donation of £1,000, our Partners make a big impact for disadvantaged people within our communities at a very difficult time in their lives. In return for their contribution to society they receive:
- Thanks: in our Annual Report, on our website and across our social media
- Events: early bird sign ups for events and free tickets to share with staff
- News and opportunities: Partners receive impact updates and engagement and volunteer opportunities for your staff
Some of our partners include:
Register online to become a Partner
, or contact us for more details.
Donate your residual client balances
An easy way for law firms to donate to Support Through Court is to donate any residual client balances.
In 2014, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) increased the limit of unclaimed funds from £50 to £500 which can be paid to charity without SRA permission. Just a £50 donation to Support Through Court can help provide a trained volunteer to support up to two people through the court system and make a huge impact on their lives.
to read more about the process; here
for a letter to about Support Through Court and here
for a template to send to clients.
For further information, please contact Carmen O'Loughlin by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by phone 0207 947 6358.