Support Through Court Communications Volunteering
How to apply for the below roles
Please email Emma Taylor, our Head of Fundraising, at email@example.com
with the name of the role in the subject title and along with the following information in the body of the email:
- your name and phone number
- in line with the role description, please tell us what experience you can bring to the role
- 2 references
Digital Expertise Volunteer - 1 role
Experienced in website analysis and optimisation?
Help Support Through Court analyse the effectiveness of our digital marketing strategy and implement changes to our website to engage more supporters with our work.Role
Sit on the cross-team Digital marketing group, which meets monthly for an hour. Work with its members to advise on digital efficiency and reaching more potential supporters. This could include…
- Reviewing Support through Court’s google analytics and set up new reports
- Increasing the number of websites that have links to our website
- Reviewing website SEO words and implement changes to optimise
- Creating audience profiles on social media users to help us better understand followers across different platforms and aim engaging content at more supporters
We appreciate any time you are able to support us with digital expertise. This could be an intense review over a few days, or you could and aim to volunteer your expertise for approximately half a day a week over several months. If you are able to spare additional time, we’d welcome you sitting on our Digital Marketing Working Group to share your expertise (an hour meeting once a month on zoom).Experience
We are looking for someone who can bring expertise that we don’t have internally, so experience of Google analytics, SEO optimisations and social media analysis are essential
Digital Content Creators - multiple roles. For existing volunteers only.
Enjoy writing and social media?
Help Support Through Court create engaging content for existing and potential audiences across our digital platforms, with the aim to increase followers, bring people to our website, and help litigants in person.Role
- Be part of a virtual working group of volunteer digital content creators across different service offices and meet monthly to discuss objectives and progress
- Work with your local Service Manager to work out what’s newsworthy and create content for the upcoming month
- Upload Support Through Court’s Hootsuite account with content and images about your local service
- Review and engage with other people’s web or social media content where our target audiences would be
- Use #hashtags and google alerts to help us react to stories that are relevant to our work helping litigants in person
- Using the Support Through Court format, write up client case studies from your service that are your own experiences, or that of colleagues
Can you share a few hours a week and sit on the monthly Digital Content Creators working group? Ideally, we’d like the roles to run for a year to enable us to train and support volunteers in writing for us.Experience
With experience of writing and a love of social media, we’ll share our digital objectives with you and train you in case study writing and how to use Hootsuite. Your posts and case studies will be signed off by a staff member who’ll feedback and help you develop your content.