Become an Alumni Ambassador and be an essential part of our organisation.
We are looking for Alumni Ambassadors to join our team to be the face of Support Through Court in their communities.
What is an Alumni Ambassador?
The core of our Alumni Ambassadors is formed by previous and current student volunteers who are an essential part of our organisation. They are based across England and Wales – representing the charity in their local area. They support the charity by joining the Alumni Scheme and giving regular donations to Support Through Court, as well as raising awareness of Support Through Court’s work, allowing us to continue supporting vulnerable people facing court alone.
What you will do
As an ambassador you can get involved by:
Sharing our story
- Promoting the work we do in your local community/personal networks
- Sharing how Support Through Court has helped you
- Following us and share our messages on social media: Twitter and LinkedIn
Help with fundraising
Involving your company
Opportunities & benefits
What we offer in return:
- Regular updates, in the form of quarterly newsletters, the annual report and other communications. Let us know how you’d like to support us and we’ll be there to help you do it.
- Priority booking and early bird discounts to Support Through Courts engaging social and networking events.
- Provide ongoing support through regular communication and one to one phone calls or face to face meetings (upon request)
- Ensure that all funds raised go straight to Support Through Court for the maximum benefit of our clients
- A reference upon request– (we will only be able to provide a character reference if you have organised a fundraising event and raised over £200 for your local service).
What we are looking for
This role would suit you if you:
- Are looking for a long term, flexible volunteering role
- Have a personal connection to Support Through Court (not essential)
- Willingness to raise awareness of Support Through Court through volunteering or fundraising
- Enjoy fundraising and would like to connect with likeminded people.
- Give a minimum gift of £2 a month to support one litigant-in-person per year
How to get involved
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 020 7073 1703.